How to Install Wall Decals
Surface Wall Decals
1. Clean your wall or surface: Be sure it is smooth, dry and free of dust and dirt.
2. Plan you layout by cutting roughly around the individual graphics and arranging them on your surface using a masking tape until you are happy with your design. You may also refer to Luka recommended layouts. Remember that you can remove the stickers once applied, but you will not be able to re-use them.
3. Once ready, Lay each graphic sheet on a flat surface, white backing side up. Press firmly over the entire sheet with the provided Luka squeegee or any other plastic card to make sure that the sticker transfers to the transfer paper.
4. Start from a corner and gently roll the white backing from the transfer sheet. Make sure that none of the sticker pieces is left on the backing paper.
5. Some intricate patterns may want to stick to the backing; simply stop peeling, roll back a bit & repress the decal onto the transfer tape.
6. Face the self-adhesive side of the sticker down on the location that you desire with the transfer sheet facing up and apply even, firm pressure using the provided plastic to ensure complete removal of any bubbles.
7. Gently peel the transfer paper from the sticker.
8. Bubbling may occur after the graphics are applied. Simply take a thumbtack or needle and poke the bubbled area a couple of times, then smooth it out with your hands.
wall border decals are designed and manufactured to upscale your space in minutes. To allow user-friendly and comfortable installation the borders are delivered ready-to-use and cut to one meter (40") section lengths with which you are welcome to self-express your creativity or to simply follow the suggested design shown on the box:
1. Use light pencil marks to create a straight line along the surface you are planning to design.
2. It is recommended to plan ahead by arranging the borders in different configurations to find which design suits your taste and compliments the room best.
3. Before you start make sure that the surface is clean, dry and smooth.
4. Slowly lift the border from its application paper and peel it backwards about 20 centimeters (8").
5. Gently paste these 20 centimeters (8") along the light pencil marks you have created.
6. If you are hanging a longer piece of border, enlist a friend to help hold the end of the paper. Otherwise, work in small pieces to ensure accuracy and ease of placement.
7. In case that air bubbles are formed try to gently push them out using a dry cloth. If unsuccessful, you are recommended to lift up that section and to reapply it in shorter pieces.We are using top quality vinyl material intended for removal without leaving any residual signs as long as the surface is clean, dry and smooth. We are not, however, responsible for any damages for all surface types. It is advised not to use chemicals or any cleaning material as these might damage the adhesive or the surface the border is installed on.
8. Please keep away from infants and toddlers.
9. We would be happy to receive images of your designed space to firstname.lastname@example.org